Marwar Muslim Educational & Welfare Society was established in the year 1929 to ameliorate the cause of education among weaker section of the society in general and Muslim in particular. The Maharaja of Jodhpur at that time, Ummed Singh Ji was the patron of the Society and gifted a High School to the society on 18th February 1936. The Maharaja named the school "Darbar Muslim School". Some of the alumni of Darbar School occupied prestigious position in both the government and private sectors in independent India. Although, the Darbar Muslim School had been gifted by the Late Maharaja to the Muslim Community, unfortunately, the Government of Rajasthan took over the assets of the school and renamed it in 1948 as Mahatma Gandhi School, by which it is presently known. Despite losing the assets of the school, the society continued its struggle to achieve justice for the community.
The Society succeeded partly in 1978 when the Government of Rajasthan allotted 5 acres of land. On January 2, 1981, the foundation stone of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Muslim Senior Secondary School was laid down on the allotted land. On 11th Sep. 1988, with the blessings of Almighty Allah, Shri Shiv Charan Mathur, the then Chief Minister of Rajasthan inaugurated the school in the presence of Shri Ashok Gehlot, the then Member of Parliament. Since then the society is continuously stepping forward and achieving its target in the field of education as well as realizing to consequences, many welfare programmes to serve the society. The society is registered under Societies Act and it's registration number is 109/70-71 dated 14-10-1970. The society is also registered under Foreign Contribution (Registration) Act 1976 and it's registration number is 125610025.
- Marwar Muslim Education & Welfare Society is running 32 educational institutes for both of boys and girls
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Muslim Senior Secondary School, (Estd. in 1988)
- Firoz Khan Memorial Girls Senior Secondary School, Jodhpur (Estd in 1994)
- Madarsa Maulana Azad Upper Primary School, Jodhpur (Established in 1994)
- Madarsa Crescent Public (English Medium) School, Jodhpur. (Estd in 2004)
- Madarsa A.G. Memorial Primary School, Kabir Nagar, (Estd in 2009)
- Madarsa Mohammadiya Middle School, Baldev Nagar, Jodhpur (Estd. in 2010)
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Muslim Industrial Training Centre, Jodhpur (Estd in 2003)
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Muslim Women Industrial Training Centre, Jodhpur. (Estd in 2004)
- Maulana Azad Muslim Teachers Training (B.Ed.) College, Jodhpur. (Estd. in 2006)
- Maulana Azad Muslim Mahila Teachers Training (B.Ed.) College, Jodhpur. (Estd in 2007)
- Maulana Azad Muslim Teachers Training School (D.Ed.) Jodhpur. (Estd. in 2007)
- Study Centre, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad, Jodhpur (Estd in 1998)
- Waqf Takiya Chand Shah Shopping Complex, Jodhpur (Established in 1988)
- Mai Khadija Hospital & Research Centre, Jodhpur (Established in 1994)
- Marwar Adarsh Muslim Gaushala & Animal Husbandry Hospital, Village Bujhawar, Jodhpur. (Established in 2004)
- Rehmatul-Lil-Aalmin Blood Donation Campaign Jodhpur (Estd. in 2005)
- Maulana Azad Information & Guidance Centre, Jodhpur (Established in 2005)
- Maulana Azad Placement Centre ( Established in 2007)
- Maulana Azad Central Library, Jodhpur. (Established in 2002)
- Barkatullah Khan Hostel (Established in 2006)
- Maulana Azad Muslim T.T. College (Evening) B.C.A., B.B.A. B.Com (Estd in 2007)
- Maulana Azad Muslim IGNOU Study Centre Jodhpur (Established in 2008)
- Mai Khadija B.Sc. Nursing College, Jodhpur (Established in 2009)
- Mai Khadija General Nursing School, Jodhpur (Estd. in 2010)
- Mai Khadija Institute of Nursing Science, Jodhpur (Estd. in 2010)
- Marwar Sharia Co-Operative Credit & Savings Society Ltd. Jodhpur (Estd.in 2009)
- Facilitating Centre for Cultivation & Marketing of Medicinal Plants in Western Rajasthan (Established in 2010)
- "Kehkashan (Akash Ganga)" Science Associated Institution (2010)
- Marwar Sharia Tour & Travels Services (Established in 2010)
- Maulana Azad Publishing House (Established in 2011)
- Maulana Azad Institute of Pharmacy (Established in 2012)
- Maulana Azad Coaching Institute (Established in 2011)
Society is running a 60 Bed’s Hospital and Research Centre which is named “Ummul Momineen Hazarat Khadija” and it is providing very cheap Treatment facility to the poorer sections peoples. The Society organize a blood donation camp every year.
Marwar Muslim Educational & Welfare Society runs a Marwar Adarsh Muslim Gau-Shala (Cowshed) for destitute old and sick cows, which operates more than 170 old destitute and sick cows, the feed and treatment arrangement for the cowshed is being did by Marwar Muslim Education & Welfare Society at their Level.
The Zakat Fund is established for the low-income afrad or orphan, poor and destitute children’s the Zakat fund arrange free education for that kind of children’s. Society also helps those intelligent children’s which is wants to complete their higher education. In this year two thousand and seven hundreds of students get scholarship of rupees 94 lacs by the Society efforts.